Monday, April 6, 2009

me to you, you to me

a poem to me...
a fun one and a warm one.


(the fun poem.)


If superficialness was a person

It would be a cadaver with

Two dimensional sight

A nose for smelling money

And a mouth to mumble and stutter

Incompetent questions and useless information

(the warm one.)


The cold of winters eve

Leaves the body cold

And the heart yearning for warmth

The one true warmth of this earth

That of a single kiss


aww...the wittines and kindnes of this act has left me smiling and speechless. i hope i am not the cadaver.


S.Q. What is your greatest motivator in your life currently?

currently my pocketbook, which is totally in the double digits...only like cents in there. secondly helping people, helping myself.

Do you prefer passion or dedication from a lover?

do i have to choose. passion seems to fade. so i supposse if i had to choose i would prefer a more dedicated lover in the long run. for the record, i'd love to have both.

Do u think a sexual relationship can lead to a meaningful, long term, committed relationship?

yes i do. in my case almost every relationship i have ever been in began as a sexual relationship. through talking and growth, most of those relationships turned into meaningful, long term committed relationships. Considering what your version of long term is, i do think that it's possible, for me it's anywhere to 3 months to about 8 years (my longest.) i think communication, as usual, is key. find out what your partner wants, be realistic about what you want, and meet half way if possible. sex, no matter how carnal or one dimensional, is a physical adaption of love anyhow. And the potential of any kind of love is limitless.

What is sunday q doing today .... without me?

writing and believe it or not, taking a very well needed break from babysitting, it's spring break, my sis' kids are over, right now they are napping.

When you're in a relationship with someone, how long before they can invite other partners into the bedroom together?

whether it is them or you doing the inviting the timing is up to both of you. that discussion, that conversation needs to be had between you two and after that, you can have other partners in the bedroom in a matter of minutes if that's what you two want.

what are your fetishes?

shiny shoes. my dad used to be in the military, used to always shine his shoes, i grow up i shine my shoes. in fact, there is picture of me as a baby watching him shine his shoes. the smell of shoe polish is deliciously intoxicating to me. the sight of a self shined shoe especially on a civilian sends me into a carnal whirlwind. shiny shoes say a lot about a man, even more about a woman. shiny shoes.

LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!
LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me a Q. i'll give you an A.