Wednesday, April 8, 2009

thank god. literally and figuratively.

OK what are you thoughts on pickles?

love them, especially the warm doo-doo looking kind at the bodega.

Hello Q,
So my question is...Will I ever have an affair with my Wifes best friend's gal? I've been wanting her for a long time and had this desire to be with her sexually.

i am an answerer to questions, not a psychic. so to answer your question, yes. sorry best friend...sorry best friend that you have a best friend that wants to bang your wife.

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

As much as woodchuck wants to fucking chuck.

OK here is my question. How come or why do women fall in love or start to like a guy when its a booty call all/most of the time?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

fortunately and unfortunately we think with our coochies more. coochies and hoochies have feelings everybody knows that. sex is a physical adaption of love, some of us are more in tune with our parts then others. thank god.

glad to see an empathetic soul, that seems to realize that the stuff you use that toilet paper for, smells the same as anyone else's....do you hang you toilet paper inward or outward?

inward all the way, baby!

Ok, here's my question: have you ever been the cause of the end of a relationship that was good for you and how long did it take you to realize it?

i don't think i have ever done this. thank god. or maybe i have done it and still haven't realized what i have done. nevertheless, thank god.

attraction is fluid. sexuality is fluid. besides that people are wishy-washy. they go back and forth, they love what's not right, love what's wrong. who says this other kid is weak. He maybe stronger than any man on earth in the way she/he needs right now. You never know what somebody's thinking until you ask. Sounds like a hard motherfucking question, but I wouldn't ask her or him...if they are straying and you are not down with it..time for you to bail and leave it in the past and work on yourself.

Do maggots get drunk when eating alcoholics?

yes. especially if they are eating my body. just kidding.

Does penis size matter?

how i love this question. i will answer it with a tip. (pun intended.)

tip!: worried about your penis size, train your tongue to be eager.


I've been with this girl for over two years. I love her and am in live with her but we have many problems. One of the biggest is that when we broke up last year we were apart for a couple of months and within those couple of months I was with someone else. I wouldn't call it a one night stand but it wasn't anything more than just sex.
Before I decided to go for it the last thing she had told me was that she didn't want to be with me that she could never be with me and that she couldn't even stay friends. I probably should have waited but I was lonely, I had no friends and the reason was because our relationship drove them away. I chose her over the little friends that I had and when we split i had no one.
So this all passed and we started talking and as soon as she gave me hope again I stopped talking to that person I had slept with and I didn't ever plan to tell her. So of course she found out and we tried to work things out and it's been over a year and she still brings it up and holds it against me. She also brings up the fact that she was Korean Hawaiian which is exotic and all I ever dated before I met her and thinks I'm not attracted to her because in her eyes she's average and this girl wasn't. I believe that has a lot to do with why she hasn't gotten over it.

Anyway, my question to you is will she ever get over it and stop holding it against me and bringing it up or will she never forget, never forgive, and will it haunt our relationship and ultimately and inevitably lead to it's demise?

Sent from my iPod

first of all i am amazed by the capabilities of your ipod. i can't believe you typed all this with one of those. as a long time virgin mobile user, (yes i have a plan, and i'm not an avid phone talker) i'm throughly impressed.

now to answer your question, your gal sounds really insecure, this is holding her and your relationship back. some shit is hard for people to get over and you never know what is going to be that thing that you can't get over. this maybe hers, she feels betrayed on so many levels, and her insecurity is fucking with her. as long as she is insecure about herself, your 'on break' activity will haunt her. it will lead to your relationship's demise, because she is allowing it via her insecurity. granted what you did in her mind sucks although you were just trying to do you (literally and figuratively) for a minute which is fine, you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes to heal.

dude, this is what it is, you may have to let her go to set yourself free. you are dealing with her demons, not yours, every time she gets insecure about this other exotic chick. sounds like your girl isn't gonna stop bringing your tropical mistake up anytime soon. also, sounds like you are already doubting your girl and your relationship by writing this heart filled question with an ipod. i think you should let your girl go especially if she won't let go of what you did. who wants to live in misery with the person who is causing a portion of it.

in closing, i'm an exotic girl and we can't help but to rock.

A question pertaining to my personal life. I try to ask my female friends this, but why are women so difficult at times. In general. My last gf, I was with her for a few years but in the end she would start fights for no reason. I assumed it was cause she wanted out . but hell why not just say that. Instead of causing drama and fights that weren't necessary. I mean it could've been an easy break, but "NO" it has to be drama. And I've had problems with other women too, not relationship wise but when there was something wrong they start arguing about some crap completely unrelated... I don't think its all women, but I think its most of the women that I've met. Anyway any response would be welcome.

women. women are hormonal. big, throbbing, pretty hormones. the end. i had a girlfriend who would get into a huge fight with her boyfriend the week before her period started, like clock work this would happen. he'd say something to trigger her, and ding, ding, ding, the fight was on. i have cried at commercials I didn't want to simply because my rag was on it's way. All women are different though, and again communication is key. A little honey on a wound never hurt anybody. well maybe if it's a literal wound honey wouldn't help, it might infect it, but figuratively if any of your ladies mean anything to you, i'd try it. we all channel what is eating us differently. i think you should inquire, dig a little, maybe it's something else. try, “honey what's going on with you? you seem on edge. wanna talk,” that's a lovely can of worms to get to the bottom of what is going on.

maybe you are subconsciously attracted to dramatic women. it's not always the big, throbbing, pretty hormones fault.

why would a woman who has a fantastic man, though flawed as normal humans are, decide to go with a weaker option?
even though the two have the same flaws?

attraction is fluid. sexuality is fluid. besides that people are wishy-washy. they go back and forth, they love what's not right, love what's wrong. who says this other kid is weak. He maybe stronger than any man on earth in the way she/he needs right now. You never know what somebody's thinking until you ask. Sounds like a hard motherfucking question, but I wouldn't ask her or him...if they are straying and you are not down with it..time for you to bail and leave it in the past and work on yourself.


LOVE!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

give me a Q. i'll give you an A.